I am so excited for Big Cat Habitat’s event, Big Cat Bash that is happening on Friday, December 9th. There’s going to be live music, prizes, food trucks, a food drive and best of all the animals! Proceeds from the event will benefit Big Cat Habitat in their mission to “provide a safe, loving and permanent home for exotic and domestic animals in need, and to educate our guests on the importance of species preservation to ensure the survival of these magnificent animals for future generations.” and also celebrate the winner of the “Best of” contest by Clipper Magazine.
Big Cat Habitat Charity Event
This charity fundraiser is not just about Big Cat Habitat, as noble of a cause that is. In addition, there will also be collection bins at the gate for non-perishable food items that will be donated to All Faiths Food Bank. With food insecurity on the rise, All Faiths Food Bank has been crucial to feeding our community.
More Info About The Event:
In addition to being a charity event, there will also be a celebration for the winners of the “Best Of” contest run by Clipper Magazine. There will also be:
- Live Music
- Over $2K in donated gift cards to give away including local restaurants, Gasparilla Bowl, Bicycle Shop, Golf Courses and More.
- Animal Show
- Pony Rides for the Kids
- SANTA will be there too!
What Food Options will be at this event?
There will be food trucks at the event available for you to purchase the food of your choice!
- Brewburgers – Winner Best Burger Tri Counties
- Grandma Wan Thai Food Truck – Winner Best Of Manatee Food Truck
- Funnel Vision Food Truck – St.Pete (Unique Sweet & Savory Creations)
- Siesta Pops
How Do I Buy Tickets?
Tickets are $30 for ages 13 and up, ages 5-12 are $20 and children 4 and under are free. You can purchase tickets at the door or in advance on their website.
There are still a limited number of Buy One, Get One Tickets on LocalFlavor.com
Check it out! It’s going to be a fun event for a really great cause!
Read More About Venice:
- 5 Cheese Lasagna
- 6 Date Night Ideas in Venice
- 6 Interesting National Holidays for Food and Where To Celebrate Them
- 6 Places To Have A Picnic Lunch in Venice, FL
- 6 Reasons to Love Venice, Florida
- A Day At The Venice Farmer’s Market
- Hooked on Seafood: A Guide to the Best Local Fish in Venice
- Prepare for Hurricanes: Your Complete Guide to Staying Safe and Protected
- Amazing Boat-Up Restaurants in Venice, Florida
- How to Score Free Birthday Goodies in Venice, Florida
- Factors To Consider When Growing Crops Indoors
- The Beauty of the Banana: A Guide with Recipes